Yeah, the RC1 builds so far have been like incorporating new strings
so there was no way to have RC1 fully localized (or theoretically even
a way if your team was sitting by computer and localizing every single
latest check-in before freeze for RC1). So the l10n should not even
look at RC1 and really have a look at RC2. This also means that no RC1
will ever be an actual RC, because it is not fully localized in other
languages and other than English teams will never give an OK to a RC1.
So it should maybe be called RC0? Or RCP, Release Candidate Preview?
Or RCB Release Candidate Beta? Funny, I guess, but that is what RC1 of
LO actually is.

Lp, m.