Hi andras,

Would it be possible to implement an easier procedure to test new translations?
Maybe integrating them into nightly builds or similar?

It is very hard to know exactly where in the program a specific phrase will be shown,
and what other phrases will be along it to create a good total result.

On a side note: Why are we using an email list instead of a forums for this? Email
lists are great for small communities that need to gain attention from its members,
now this list is just becoming flooded since we have so many contributors.

A forum would be easier to keep clean and reuse information that is already available.
A mailing list keeps users that are not used to it away from the project too (it sure
took me a while to join my first list, when i on the other hand didnt hesitate one second
when joining a forum)

Best regards Jon

Hello Jon,