Hi Martin,

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 9:45 PM, Martin Srebotnjak <miles@filmsi.net> wrote:
How can I localize the new download page strings into Slovenian?

Thanks. I hope these updates to site would be better communicated to
localizers of the LO site so we would all publish updated site on the
same date.

All has been discussed here as well as on the website list.
e.g.
http://www.mail-archive.com/l10n@global.libreoffice.org/msg04098.html
with the annoucnement of the updated strings in pootle, and
http://www.mail-archive.com/website@global.libreoffice.org/msg07208.html
regarding the public test/request for comments.

So the strings are in pootle...

But in this case pushing the download page at the same time is not
advisable anyway, as it was unclear how it would be accepted by users,
how compatible browsers are, how it is in terms of usability (always
different to see something in action than just "on paper"/via
screenshots)...

ciao
Christian