I have joined the Document Foundation with the username "urdulizer" to work
for the localization of LibreOffice in Urdu Language.

But I am surprised and disappointed to see that the name of the Fourth Most
Spoken language of the world is NOT included in the Languages List.

I request the administrators to kindly take steps to include Urdu in the
languages list.

Thank you so much.