Hi Eike,

thank you for pointing to the existence of these xml files.

I found several incorrect items in sk_SK.xml. When corrected, may I send
it to you, too?
Is it somehow possible to test such file before sending it?

Regarding Acceptance patterns. Currently, we have in Slovak:
"11." converts o 11.02.12
"11.2" converts to 11.02.12
Which is OK, I just would prefer 11.02.2012

"11-2" also converts to 11.02.12, but I would prefer 2012-01-11
Would that be possible? Both forms (with . and -) are OK according to
Slovak standard, so it makes sense to have both these possibilities.
In fact, no format is defined with the |<DateAcceptancePattern> |tag.
Which one is used then? The default one?

In fact, can we have different default format for Cand and for Writer?
This makes sense for me - in Calc I find 11.02.2012 more appropriate,
but in Writer
"11. február 2012" should be prefered.

And the last one: In  "11. február 2012", "február" is in the nominative
case. However we should use genitive: "februára". Is it possible to
specify that?
Currently, the misuse the Month tag
<Month>
          <MonthID>feb</MonthID>
          <DefaultAbbrvName>február</DefaultAbbrvName>
          <DefaultFullName>februára</DefaultFullName>
</Month>
but it leads often to nonsense.

Thanks in advance,
Milos