Hi *,

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM, Florian Effenberger
<floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
Carlo Strata wrote on 2012-01-12 13:34:

Italian user list (users@it.libreoffice.org) seems to be broken or in
some "busy state": what's the matter?
It may be since about January the 4th.
[...]
I just checked, and the list seems to work fine. Not many messages coming
in, but the last one was from January 11th, sent by you:

To add on that: Looking at the logs: A couple of messages have been
rejected as SPAM, but judging from the sender-addresses
"do-not-reply@select2gether.com" or "noresponder@yahoo.com.es" or
"mrcostaakdam162@msn.com" those rejections seem to be legitimate.

But you might post a notice stating something "if you receive a
message stating that your post was rejected as spam, please send again
and cc the postmaster (@documentfoundation.org) address to evaluate
the reason".

But to state it clearly: I as well as Florian see nothing wrong with
the list - it just is a more silent list - not unusual for it to not
receive a post for a few days.

ciao
Christian