[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:13:55 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2011/12/20 Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>:
> I noticed something strange but Andras maybe you or someone else knows
> the answer - is the change of scp2/source/extensions.po planned?
Only unused strings were deleted. They were not only unused, but in
fact they have never been used. So don't worry about them.
> There are like 164 strings being deleted there with beta2 350. Those
> strings are about support for different languages in LO (UI
> translations, localization) except for few languages that are still
> left in (English, German, French, Italian and Hungarian). Are those
> languages prioritized or have some special functions as opposed to
> other languages
Yes, Sun Template Pack extension is available in these languages only.
BTW Sun Template Pack is not configured in normal LibreOffice builds.
> or are other languages just not available as
> extensions anymore? Or were those strings just obsolete because they
> were present already in scp2/source/accessories.po?
Oh, god. I should have cleaned up accessories.po, too. Many obsolete,
unused strings are there. BTW LibreOffice does not include
"Accessories" at all. Only OxygenOffice does.
> I just hope Slovenian support does not get dropped from LO ...
Surely not! :)
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Terminology problem
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Bug-hunting session December 28 and 29
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.4.5 RC1 test builds available