[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5
- From: Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 00:19:00 +0100
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
I noticed something strange but Andras maybe you or someone else knows
the answer - is the change of scp2/source/extensions.po planned?
There are like 164 strings being deleted there with beta2 350. Those
strings are about support for different languages in LO (UI
translations, localization) except for few languages that are still
left in (English, German, French, Italian and Hungarian). Are those
languages prioritized or have some special functions as opposed to
other languages or are other languages just not available as
extensions anymore? Or were those strings just obsolete because they
were present already in scp2/source/accessories.po?
I just hope Slovenian support does not get dropped from LO ...
2011/12/19 Andras Timar <email@example.com>
> And I did it again. Pootle is updating. As today was the string freeze
> date, there should not be more changes in LibreOffice 3.5 strings. If
> something extraordinary happens, we will discuss it in this mailing list.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5||Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: Terminology problem
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] l10n bugs to fix for LibreOffice 3.5.0 beta3
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Re: [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5