[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] How does one find specific strings in the po files?
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] How does one find specific strings in the po files?
- From: Donald Rogers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 15:42:39 +1300
- To: email@example.com
When LO starts up there is a splash screen with
The Document Foundation" and a progress worm,
and then another splash screen with
The Document Foundation
Text Document Drawing..."
etc, finishing with
Is there any documentation on how to find where these strings are in the UI po files?
In the Esperanto version of 3.5.0 beta, the strings "Open... Templates..." are untranslated, and I have not succeeded in finding them. I used Pootle to search every instance in UI of "Templates" and failed to find any that are untranslated.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How does one find specific strings in the po files?||Andras Timar <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-3-4-5 created||Petr Mladek <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] New strings in Pootle for 3.5
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How does one find specific strings in the po files?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] [ANNOUNCE] Branch libreoffice-3-4-5 created
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] How does one find specific strings in the po files?