Hi Juan Pablo,

2011.12.07. 22:57 keltezéssel, Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés írta:
Hi Andras,
  When I first read your answer, I understood that it was not possible
to commit the an_ES dictionary to the git dict module, due to the lack
of an an_ES language pack.  Just thinking about it and rereading your
message, I understand that it would be possible to commit it, and that
it would work fine for Windows, as every dictionary is installed, but
not for Mac or Linux, where it should go with a language pack.  If it is
like that and is still possible, it would be nice if you could commit it
into the dictionaries module.  It would be satisfactory for the target
community, as most non-trained people that would find hard to install an
extension are using Windows.  Would that be possible? or perhaps I did
not understand you.

Yes, the real question was, if you wanted Aragonese dictionary to be
included. From the technical point of view it was possible.

So, today I pushed an_ES dictionary to git. It will be installed by
default on Windows, and it will be bundled to Spanish language pack on
Linux and Mac.

Best regards,
Andras