thanks for the info my user name in (
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/) pootle server is
*alayaran*my name is
* Sanjib Narzary* email address *alayaran@gmail.com

*in http://wiki.documentfoundation.org i have also account with
*alayaran*username. i am afraid that some accidental may cause while
editing the main
page. please you update the page for *brx*. later i will add there with
more information.

For website it will be great to have a website for my language on Libre
Office. I will do it in the Website section.

Thank You

SN