Thank you for the replying, yes my language is brx (Bodo). Yes it has many
untranslated strings, but the Bodo Language is not present in the
Language_Teams. I am interested in creating Bodo Language Team in
LibreOffice. For this can you guide me a little bit.
Technically i am a little strong but very new in Libre Office project, I
will be very happy if i can know the steps to build a team. And I want to
be Maintainer and Lead Translator at
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/brx/

About Me: M. Tech in Information Security from NIT Calicut www.nitc.ac.in,
B. Tech in Computer Science from NIT Silchar www.nits.ac.in. Please do