Immannguaq kalaalisut oqaluttarpunga... *very* little, sadly not enough to help with the actual translation task but I thought I'd at least welcome you properly :) Other people will help you with the actual task of giving you the necessary rights for your locale (I can't do that) but I'll try and help if there are practical day-to-day questions I can answer.

You have two choices, you can either use the online system for providing translations or you can download the .po files and work on them in Pootle or Virtaal (http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/virtaal/index). I would personally recomment Virtaal because it remembers things you've already translated and there are a lot of strings which appear again and again and again. The advantage of working online with Pootle is that you can select another language to be shown alongside the English, in your case, you could show both the English and the Danish text to give you a better idea of what's going on. Personally, I work offline on Virtaal but have Pootle open in a different window so I can check if necessary.

Before you start, make sure that any such system has the right plural rules for Kalaalisut although I think the pattern is the same as for English (1 > Form 1, 2 and above > Form 2).

If you're working with a team, best make sure beforehand you're all going to use the same technical terminoloy (it saves time later on).

Really good to see a Greenladic team join!

Michael

09/11/2011 18:05, sgrìobh Nukartaannguaq Lundblad:
Qaqangu Kalaallisut ilanngunniarpa? Translation-simi..

Inussiarnersumik
Nukartaannguaq Lundblad