We finished a new version 0.2 of the spellchecker for Aragonese (an_ES, whose locale was added in september). As Andras commented last time, the dictionary is not sorted, but we have checked that it does not have any effect either in behaviour or in time performance, so, we kept it as it is (as it is more convenient for us for developement). You can find an .rar file with the dictionary and affix file, and a README file with information on licence and release notes at this link https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8NJoNC5B6VWMzhlNmQwODUtY2VhMC00Yjk2LWFjZGEtMzljNjVkZjA1Y2Mz
   What should we do to have it available for LibreOffice users?
best,
Juan Pablo