2011/10/19 Christian Lohmaier <lohmaier+ooofuture@googlemail.com>

Hi Sérgio, *,

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 11:40 PM, Sérgio Marques <smarquespt@gmail.com>
wrote:
In Lo help files there are many strings like:

<switchinline select="sys"><caseinline
select="MAC">Command</caseinline><defaultinline>

My question is: should Command be translated or must we leave it as is?

Depends on what your users expect - do they expect the command-key to
be referred to as "command", or is there a translated term?

(On Mac, command key is used instead of control key for most shortcuts)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_key

So I have been googling and notice that Command is MAC only. The equivalent
for Windows is Ctrl or Alt.

For Linux I don´t know (Maybe same as Windows). I guess that this could be
tricky. The string is the same for all OS (or not)?

If one uses Mac, then we should leave as is. If one uses Windows, then we
should be translated.  Am I missing something?

Maybe the help strings change accordingly to OS? Don´t know. Could someone
can explain it?

ciao
Christian

deleted