[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Mailing list translation
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Mailing list translation
- From: ayhan <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:22:23 +0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
13-10-2011 01:36 tarihinde, Sophie Gautier yazdı:
Hi all,Hi Sophie
I am working at the translation into Turkish.
I will send the archive to you when all files are translated.
So Florian made a call for mailing lists translation, and I'll try to
coordinate the work:
Please take the files here:
(click individual files and then 'raw' at the left to download them
individually, or click the 'gz' or 'bz2' link at the left to get the
whole repository in an archive)
and translate them and email them to me (preferably in an archive). Then
I'll send a batch of them to Ben in a single archive.
There is about 17 very short files, containing few lines of text, so
it's quite easy and quick to translate
Their structure is hopefully fairly easy to understand. The
substitutions and directives enclosed in '$' and '%' symbols should not
be translated, nor the header names (before ':' symbols near the
beginnings of the texts). If the syntax of the receptor language
requires the structure to change slightly, just do what seems logical.
Thanks a lot for your help. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any question.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-l10n] Mailing list translation||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Feedback and suggestions on the l10n process
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] NLP Solver translation and integration to LO 3.4
- Previous by thread: RE: [libreoffice-l10n] Mailing list translation
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Mailing list translation