[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES
- From: Andras Timar <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 09:16:33 +0200
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
2011/9/3 Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <email@example.com>:
> I've been working with a colleague on a hunspell spellchecker for Aragonese
> language (an_ES) that we'd like to integrate into libreoffice. Which are
> the steps to be followed? Here you have a locale file.
I tried to add your locale data but there were some errors and
warnings that you should correct first (or for the warnings, confirm
that they were intended).
Warning: ListSeparator equals DecimalSeparator.
Error: ListSeparator not ';' semicolon. Strongly recommended.
Warning: Time100SecSeparator is different from DecimalSeparator, this
may be correct or not. Intended?
Warning: Don't forget to adapt corresponding FormatCode elements when
Warning: QuotationStart may be wrong: U+201C “
Warning: QuotationEnd may be wrong: U+201D ”
Warning: DoubleQuotationStart may be wrong: U+2018 ‘
Warning: DoubleQuotationEnd may be wrong: U+2019 ’
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES||Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES||Juan Pablo Martínez Cortés <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] locale for an_ES