[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale
- From: Andras Timar <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 22:52:15 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2011/7/18 Michael Bauer <email@example.com>:
> Hi guys
> I've just had a real DUH moment. In what turned out to be the dying days of
> OO, I filed a but because OO wouldn't recognise Scottish Gaelic as a locale,
> very annoying when trying to set the Default Locale and/or Default Language.
> We got as far as filing a bug and me creating a minimal xml (see
> http://openoffice.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=117857). I've also got a more
> complete dataset in the pipeline on CLDR (see
> http://unicode.org/cldr/trac/ticket/3914) but that's still a bit away,
> judging by experience.
> I guess there's no chance of getting something like that into 3.4.1? In any
> case, what's the best way of making sure I get it right for 3.4.2?
I'm afraid it's too late for 3.4.2. We can get it right in 3.4.3. I
took a note and I'll check this issue soon. BTW how is translation
going? Do you think we should include it into 3.4.3?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/l10n/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale||Michael Bauer <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale||Michael Bauer <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Scottish Gaelic as a locale