[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- From: Goran Rakic <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 15:41:39 +0200
- To: email@example.com
У уто, 05. 10 2010. у 14:39 +0200, Andre Schnabel пише:
> I hope everyone would be able to get the po-files from git?
Translators can use the cgit web interface to download files using a web
browser from http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/build/tree/po
Just click on a file, like ooo-build-sr.po, and on the next page click
the blue "plain" link next to the file path do download a file.
> Second question: does anybody volunteer to collect the changes and
> commit them to the repository
Thanks to Milos Popovic from the Serbian OpenOffice.org community, here
are the updated translations for Serbian Cyrillic and Serbian Latin:
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3||"Andre Schnabel" <Andre.Schnabel@gmx.net>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Translating LibO 3.3