[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- Subject: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support
- From: "Jose A. Medrano" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 19:01:36 -0500
- To: email@example.com
I'm a Linux User (Fedora/Debian) for over 2 years.
Now that OO community is working on LibreOffice I'd like to join the team by helping at the es_MX translation (I'm from Mexico).
I was wondering where to begin, and what to do.
Thanks in advance.
Jose A. Medrano
/Departamento de Informatica/
*9511876434* · firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Grupo Empresarial ASE
Priv. de Gardenias # 115 · Colonia Reforma. C.P. 68050
Tlf: *9515158275* firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> · www.asefisc.com.mx <http://www.asefisc.com.mx>
/In The Name Of God, Those Who Had Become Into Eternal Life Witouth A Will... Eternal Night Shall be Granted.../
eco No me imprimas si no es necesario. Protejamos el medio ambiente
To unsubscribe, send an empty e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/l10n/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support||Jesús Corrius <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-l10n] Hi folks
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-l10n] Introduction/Translation Support