Hello

Working on the Danish LO, I am currently working on the master version to be ahead. However, I am
wondering: Will the translated strings also take effect in the current LO versions (currently: 24.2
as fresh and 7.6 as still version)?

Reversely: If I worked on an older version, would translated strings automatically become part of
newer versions (7.6 -> 24.2 -> master)?

A different question: If a translation is saved with "reviewer" rights, will it automatically be
comitted to the LO distribution, or is there a need to do something further to commit?

Best regards,
Lars

[cid:image001.png@MD84K17JZMU4.A4DP22DD28NP2]   Lars Jødal | Hospitalsfysiker
Direkte: 97 66 54 94 | lajo@rn.dk<mailto:lajo@rn.dk>
Aalborg Universitetshospital Nuklearmedicinsk Afdeling
Hobrovej 18-22 | 9000 Aalborg | Telefon: 97 66 55 00 |
www.aalborguh.rn.dk/afsnit-og-ambulatorier/nuklearmedicinsk-afdeling

Her kan du læse om dine rettigheder, når regionen behandler oplysninger om
dig<https://rn.dk/oplysningspligt>