Draw and Impress guides 7.3

I have corrected the formatting on the Draw and Impress guides 7.3. The corrected copies are in their respective Published and PDF folders on NextCloud.

Could someone replace the copies that are on LO Documentation web page at the following link:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Impress_Guide

I do not have access to upload files to this web page.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

I have replaced those files on the wiki. I cannot replace them on the
Docs website; Olivier will need to do that.
Jean

Hello
I will be offline for a few days. Going to Copenhagen to enjoy the weekend. Back online in a week.

Regards

Peter Schofield

Hi Peter

I have updated the download links to the Published and PDF files in Nextcloud.

Kind regards
Olivier