Draw Guide 7.3

The complete Draw Guide 7.3 with rear cover this time is now in the Published and PDF Files on NextCloud ready for publication. Does anyone want to review it.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Peter,
I’ll have a look at it. My usual formatting check.
Jean

HI Peter, Jean

I already did a lot of plumbing on the published files, adding the backcover on a master document. The master doc is ready to upload.

Shall I upload it and replace the existing chapter files?

Kind regards
Olivier

Olivier,
I haven’t started checking the book (it’s evening here) so I’m happy if you
replace the files and I’ll check your version tomorrow.
Jean

Hi Team

I have refreshed the published Draw Guide 7.3 chapters, master document, and ODT, but I'll refresh it again when I get the back cover text.

Regards
Olivier