First review of IG7301-Introducing-Impress

I have given IG7301-Introducing-Impress a first review.
Mainly the part about running a presentation is not right in my opinion.
It describes that the Presenter console opens automatically when starting a presentation.
In my opinion that only happens when an external display is connected.
In my opinion this part has to be rewritten.
See chapter 9.

Cheers,
Kees

Hello

Will look at presenter console when I go through the review comments. I will change the text so that Chapter 1 and Chapter 9 match each other.

Regards
Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team