Getting Started 7.3 published

ODTs of all chapters, and the full book, of Getting Started 7.3 are in
the Published folder on NextCloud. Status spreadsheet is updated.
I did some final formatting fixes (such as making sure the first
numbered list in each chapter was explicitly set to restart at 1), so
if you are taking copies of published chapters, you may wish to get
the final versions.
Full book PDF is on NextCloud. I will produce and upload chapter PDFs
soon, and then add the book to the Pubs page on the wiki.
Thanks to those who reviewed chapters.

Jean

Hello Jean, Kees, Dev, Peter

Thanks you for this wonderful job.

I have updated the documentation pages at

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/
and
https://books.libreoffice.org/en/

I'll soon convert it into online/html.

Kind regards
Olivier

Hello,

great!

Could now someone please clean the final chapter files + whole guide?

Olivier, could you please make a 7.3 GS odm file for automatic book
generation of translated guides?

Thanks,
Martin

V V tor., 22. feb. 2022 ob 12:28 je oseba Olivier Hallot <