Getting Started 7.3: Need updates to Chapters 5 (Calc) and 13 (Macros)?

Two chapters have not been updated: 5 (Calc) and 13 (Macros). If no
one else is available to do this, I will do it.

For Ch5, do any of the changes/improvements in Calc itself need to be
mentioned in this book?

For Ch13, should I copy the list of macro scripting resources
(ScriptForce library) from the Release Notes? Or is that more detail
than is needed in this book?

I will start publishing the other chapters today. I will also finish
working on the Preface and put it up for review.

Jean

Greetings Jean - I will check on chapter 5 and chapter 13 and will reply with my thoughts.

Thank you

-Dev

Thank you, Dev.
I have done some formatting and other cleanup work on those files and
placed them in the WiP folder, ready for review. If you are reviewing
an older file, that's okay; I can combine them later.

Jean

Greetings Jean - Please find the summary:

For Ch5, do any of the changes/improvements in Calc itself need to be
mentioned in this book?

[Dev] Yes. First review with comments is complete and available in WIP folder.

For Ch13, should I copy the list of macro scripting resources
(ScriptForce library) from the Release Notes? Or is that more detail
than is needed in this book?

[Dev] I did glance through Ch13, it has all the necessary contents for GS. No, copying the ScriptForge library is not required.

Thank you

Best,
-Dev