Introduction

Hello,

My name is Vikram. I am considering a career change into technical writing,
and would like to get some experience by volunteering on an open source
project. I currently work as a corporate recruiter, but would like to work
on something more product-oriented. Although I do not come from a technical
background, I understand object oriented programming and HTML/CSS. I also
have a bachelor's in history, so writing is nothing new to me.

I look forward to learning from you all! Please let me know if there are
any tasks a newbie could help out with. Admittedly, I am still
familiarizing myself with LibreOffice products.

Best,
Vikram