FOSDEM DevRoom

Deadline for submitting talks for the LibreOffice DevRoom is December 26, and is approaching fast. At the moment, there are only three talks submitted, which are definitely not enough for a decent devroom (we are at AOO level... and this is unpleasant). Everyone is invited to submit a talk, preferably with a technical angle, related to advocacy of ODF or LibreOffice Technology.

I will try to be a good example by submitting three talks for the LibreOffice Technology DevRoom ("Advantages of LibreOffice Technology", "Why ODF is a better standard than OOXML", and "LibreOffice 7.3 New Features"), one talk for the Legal DevRoom ("Why the pandemic could help FOSS, but was a win for proprietary software"), and one talk for FOSDEM Main Track ("Strategies and tactics to make a community managed FOSS project sustainable in the medium to long term").

Promoting ODF and LibreOffice Technology is one of my tasks, but I can't be alone in doing so. Looking forward to your contributions.

Best, Italo