Changing Page Styles in Draw Guide

I am trying to change the page style from Default Page Style to First Page Style for the first page of each chapter.

At the moment I am not having much success, no matter what way I try to change the page style.

Using First Page Style is important for chapter title page to remove the any footers for that page.

Help please.

Peter Schofield
psauthor@gmail.com
Technical Writer, LO Documentation Team

Hi Peter

Apply the paragraph style "New Chapter" to the paragraph that has the logo on the beginning of the chapter.

The "New Chapter" paragraph style must have a page break with "First Page" page style in the "Text Flow" dialog tab.

Text Flows - Breaks area - Insert -
Type: Page
Position: before
With page style: First page

That way, every "New Chapter" paragraph style will start in a new page with "First Page" page style.

Kind regards
Olivier

Thanks Olivier

I have just discovered using New Chapter changes page style to First Page.

I will ask questions when not sure of something, but it does not stop me from exploring and trying solutions.

Regards