Math Guide 7.2 ready for review

I have updated the Math Guide to v7.2. Major changes have been
tracked. I also added captions to the tables in Appendix A that did
not already have them, and I made some minor wording changes in the
chapter, taking some from the Getting Started chapter and adding some
others, including improving some of the x-refs to be more specific
than they were. I did not track all of those changes; sorry.

If someone could review what I have done, we should be able to publish
this small book soon.

The file is in the Math Guide 7.2 Work in Progress folder on NextCloud.

Jean

Hi Team,

I am checking out the Math Guide 7.2 for a review. I expect to finish it by
the end of this week.

Regards,

Rafael Lima

Hi Jean,

I finished reviewing the Math Guide 7.2. The reviewed file is in the WIP
folder.

I left a few comments and suggestions. Feel free to include them in the
final version of the book.

Rafael Lima

Rafael,
Thank you for the excellent suggestions, which I have implemented.
I have now published the Math Guide 7.2 on NextCloud and will be
adding it to the wiki Publications pages and preparing the print
edition soon.
Jean