Request for Asset Files For Calc Guide 7.2 Screenshots

Dear Documentation Team:

Our Simplified Chinese team is translating the Calc Guide 7.2. We noted that there are some screenshots in the Calc Guide 7.2 which may have been prepared using some sort of source data (e.g. Figure 24). We also want to translate those screenshots in our version. Would you please share with us the asset files you have used, if any, so that we can save some time in our side?

Thanks in advance.

Kevin Suo

Hi Kevin,

You should be able to find most of the relevant spreadsheet files in Nextcloud.

  * Step 1 - go to the folder LibreOffice Documentation > English >
    Archives > Calc Guides.
  * Step 2 - download the file Calc Guide 6.4.zip.
  * Step 3 - unzip the file Calc Guide 6.4.zip.
  * Step 4 - navigate to the Archive folder within the unzipped files.
  * Step 5 - identify the two zip files whose names indicate that they
    contain spreadsheets and unzip as required.

If you need anything else, please get back to me.

Regards,

Steve Fanning

I don't have the TDF Nextcloud account. Could you setup an account for me:
Username: suokunlong
Email: suokunlong@126.com

Kevin Suo

于 2021年12月10日 GMT+08:00 下午7:05:56, Steve Fanning <stevefanning@libreoffice.org> 写到: