Adding Bangla translation

Hello, I'm Pratik from India. I don't know the formal procedure to contact so please don't mind. I noticed that the Bangla language was missing ( probably) in the website and documentation pages. Well, I think I can do a little help by translating. Will you please let me know how to do that ?
Thanks and regards.

Welcome, Pratik!
As Wikipedia say, Bangla is a synonym for Bengali language. Here are two
translating projects for Bengali, both need active support.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/#languages
Please, contact your project maintainer to get the translating rights.

Hi all,

Welcome, Pratik!
As Wikipedia say, Bangla is a synonym for Bengali language. Here are two
translating projects for Bengali, both need active support.
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/projects/libo_ui-master/#languages
Please, contact your project maintainer to get the translating rights.

From what I understood, Pratik would like to participate to the
translation of the documentation not of the LibreOffice software. If I'm
wrong, please let me know, I'm the one who can help here :slight_smile: Can one of
you guide Pratik on the translation process of the documentation?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Cheers
Sophie