Use of the Archive folder after publishing

All

On Nextlcoud here are several folders for the process op developing Guides.
Work in Progress, Archive and Published.
After publishing a Guide, the folder Work in Progress is removed.
But the Archive folder is kept.
What is the use of the Archive folder after publishing?
In my opinion it takes a lot of storing space is there is no use for it.
Maybe this folder can be removed too?

Kind regards,
Kees

The Dutch community decided that the (Dutch) Archive folder can be deleted after publishing a Guide.
This can save a lot of storage space.

Cheers,
Kees