Release Notes 7.3 wiki page errors

Hello,

just want to report, the wiki page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/7.3
has errors (the name of the translation unit 263 has several instances) and
thus cannot be marked for translation in the latest version.

Please fix this and mark the latest version available for translation.

Lp, m.

Hi Martin,

I fixed the duplicate occurrence of ID 263.

Rafael

This has been fixed. When editing the wiki, translation markers should not be manually added as they are created automatically, when you mark a page for translation. They can be deleted alongside content that you remove.

Ilmari

Helo, Ilmari,

I did not mess with translation markes, I do not know who did it.
I just found that the page needs to be checked for translation since it had
updates and the wiki system returned an error.

Lp, m.

V V tor., 23. nov. 2021 ob 07:05 je oseba Ilmari Lauhakangas <