[libreoffice-documentation]

Hi :slight_smile:
I'm sending this to the "international translators" mailing-list in the
hope they might be able to give better support, by sending you in the right
direction.

I did a quick translation using an MT and got a slightly odd result at the
beginning but it starts to make more sense about half-way through the 2nd
sentence.
"Hello, I wear contact pcs. To find out if there are any links to official
Spanish tutorials to download. The Municipal classrooms for over 65 years,
own the city of Madrid include libreoffice package and we would like to
give users access to tutorials on the suit.

Thank you very much for your information

Biela Alberto Fernandez
Social Worker
Municipal Section Senior Centers
City of Madrid
915883205 bielafa@madrid.es
"

Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Hi Tom,

Hi :slight_smile:
I'm sending this to the "international translators" mailing-list in the
hope they might be able to give better support, by sending you in the right
direction.

It would be better to forward his message to the right users list in his
language. In this case http://es.libreoffice.org/ or better
http://es.libreoffice.org/recibe-ayuda/asistencia-comunitaria/
(our sites are all based on the same structure, so you can guess from
the English one).

If you don't know in which language the message is written, then the
original poster will find his way by himself if you send him here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/community/nlc/

The l10n list is not a support list and his message could be very easily
overlooked.
Thanks in advance,
Sophie

Hi :slight_smile:
Thanks for those links for future posts.

Sorry about the noise/traffic that resulted this time. Really good to see
people were so quick to help and good to see some of the resources
available in Spanish. Also good to see the published guides are getting
translated into at least 1 other language.
Thanks and regards from
Tom :slight_smile: