Writer 4.2 Guide individual chapters now updated and republished

First a big thank you to Hazel for her hard work and "eagle eye" in
reviewing the previously published chapters and to Milos for providing
the "cleaned XML" copies for me to work with.

I have now incorporated Hazel's corrections into the files provided by
Milos and uploaded ODT copies to ODFAuthors and ODT + PDF copies to the
Documentation wiki.

Hopefully my little edits have not introduced any new XML anomalies.
I have asked Milos if he would be kind enough to run his script over
these revised chapters and if necessary I will replace the ones I have
done with the "cleaned" copies.

This just leaves the full book to be updated, which I will do over the
next couple of days.

Dave

Hi,

I've checked the WS chapters and manually corrected a few minor
misformattings (for example Chapter 7 page 15, 28, 33 where italics or
bold was used instead of normal text) and run the cleaning scripts.
There were only a few locations where the script has cleand up something.

Subsequently I've compared the cleaned version with the original and
manually updated the TOC (earlier some problems with TOC were observed,
so, I've checked that - no problems have occured).

I think that WG is ready also for translation :slight_smile:
Get it from here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yl4bgnppvuvbdt/WG42-clean-Oct31.zip?dl=0

best
Milos

First a big thank you to Hazel for her hard work and "eagle eye" in
reviewing the previously published chapters and to Milos for providing
the "cleaned XML" copies for me to work with.

I have now incorporated Hazel's corrections into the files provided by
Milos and uploaded ODT copies to ODFAuthors and ODT + PDF copies to the
Documentation wiki.

Hopefully my little edits have not introduced any new XML anomalies.
I have asked Milos if he would be kind enough to run his script over
these revised chapters and if necessary I will replace the ones I have
done with the "cleaned" copies.

This just leaves the full book to be updated, which I will do over the
next couple of days.

Dave

Chapter 7 page 15, 28, 33