Accounts at ODFAuthors

If anyone is still waiting for an account at ODFAuthors, please speak
up. Requests sometimes go astray and don't get dealt with, especially
if the admins are busy elsewhere.

--Jean

Someone just requested to get involved today - Gordon Burgess-Parker.

Best,
Joel

At the same time would Jean, Sigrid, or someone with the necessary karma
please upgrade the permissions for my ODFAuthors account (user name =
bmcs) so that I can replace the published chapters of the 4.2 Writer Guide.

Just in case there is any misunderstanding about what I am asking for,
please see this thread:
http://www.mail-archive.com/documentation@global.libreoffice.org/index.html#09874

TIA
Dave

Joel Madero wrote:

Hi Dave,

I just checked - you had all the necessary rights. To be on the safe side -
I removed the rights, saved the settings, and then re-add the same rights
again.

Maybe there is something not clear in the description how to replace an
existing document?
So if you could describe step by step what you are doing, maybe we can spot
the error and correct then our instructions?

Sigrid

Thanks Sigrid, that did the trick.

Dave