[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Joining a documentation project?
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Joining a documentation project?
- From: Jamie Eby <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 11:27:38 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
My name is Jamie, and I'm interested in helping with some documentation
projects. Are there any areas in which I could help as a writer?
I've worked in IT for about ten years in various roles from desktop support
to systems administration. I just graduated from the University of
Washington's Technical Writing and Editing program, and I'm transitioning
from IT into a technical writing career. While school was a good start, I'm
hoping to gain some real-world experience, and thought that collaborating
with others on LibreOffice documentation might be a way to do that.
If there are documentation projects that I might help with, how do I start?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Joining a documentation project?||Dan <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Home again, soon back to work
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Joining a documentation project?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide Chapter 6: Editing Pictures
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Joining a documentation project?