[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Updating books for v3.6
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Updating books for v3.6
- From: Peter Schofield <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 09:45:06 +0200
- To: email@example.com
I have almost finished Chapter 6 of the Draw guide LO3.5 which is proving to be a little (!!!!) difficult. I have Chapters 7 to 10 to complete to LO3.5.
Once finished I shall be immediately moving onto LO3.6 version. From first looks there appears to be little change between LO3.5 and LO3.6.
On 1 Aug 2012, at 18:33, Jean Weber wrote:
> LibreOffice v3.6 is scheduled for release very soon. It's past time to
> work on updates to the books. This page summarises new features and
> If a chapter or book has not yet been updated to v3.5, you'll need to
> check the page for v3.5 new features; in some cases (such as Writer)
> these may be significant.
> If a chapter or book has already been updated to v3.5, changes for
> v3.6 may be relatively minor.
> Please let the list know what chapter(s) you plan to work on. If you
> need help to make sure you are starting from the latest available v3.4
> or 3.5 file, please ask on the list. In general, just go to ODFAuthors
> and look in the "Published" subfolders.
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
> Problems? http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Updating books for v3.6||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] "Register true" Layout property for page styles
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Updating books for v3.6
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] "Register true" Layout property for page styles