[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Small writing job seeks writer
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Small writing job seeks writer
- From: Jean Weber <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2012 15:16:37 -0700
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
We need to add a short section to the chapters on printing & creating PDFs, to explain the feature of embedding ODT in PDF so the file can be edited in LO or AOO or other programs. What, why (advantages), how (tick a box).
You can use Simon Phipps's article and/or video as reference material. See links from Pubs page on wiki or LibOdocs blog.
Any takers? This should be quick and easy.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Fwd: [libreoffice-marketing] Libo discussion group on LinkedIn
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] "Easy hacks" for docs
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Fwd: [libreoffice-marketing] Libo discussion group on LinkedIn
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] "Easy hacks" for docs