[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes
- From: Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:17:50 -0700
- To: email@example.com
You may also wish to check the published version of Chapters 3, 4, 5
to see what Hazel and I did, which was fairly minor.
On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:19 PM, PeeWee <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I have checked Chapters 1 and 2 and found them OK. Just a slight
> reformatting to adjust position of some graphics to reduce the white space
> on some of the pages.
> I have placed new files in LO3.5 Published folder on the ODF Authors website
> and uploaded the new files to the documentation wikki page.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes||Hazel Russman <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes||PeeWee <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Help needed to update Getting Started guide for v3.5 & v3.6
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Translating Math Guide