[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes
- From: PeeWee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 23:19:37 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I have checked Chapters 1 and 2 and found them OK. Just a slight
reformatting to adjust position of some graphics to reduce the white space
on some of the pages.
I have placed new files in LO3.5 Published folder on the ODF Authors website
and uploaded the new files to the documentation wikki page.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Draw-Guide-Chapter-2-Drawing-basic-shapes-tp3996991p3997562.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes||Jean Weber <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes||Hazel Russman <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] ***PING*** Jean about Impress
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Translating Math Guide
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Draw Guide Chapter 2: Drawing basic shapes