[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi
- From: Dan <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:02:50 -0400
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can anyone point me in the right direction.
I have just got my Raspberry Pi (www.raspberrypi.org for more info) and want
to install LO3.5 onto it, but having no luck so far.
I have tried the installation instructions given in
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/installation/ for both debian and rpm
Does anybody have some instructions that may help me install LO onto my
lovely Raspberry Pi.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice-and-Raspberry-Pi-tp3996406.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
It looks like you will just have to wait until you get a reply on the forum. :-((( As you noticed there seems to be very little information about installing GNU/Linux programs on it. The question may well be whether LO can be compiled for the ARMv6 architecture. The standard version of LO may not. I think there has been some work done on this, but I'm not sure.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi||Tom Davies <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi||PeeWee <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice and Raspberry Pi