[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Appendix C and index
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Appendix C and index
- From: Hazel Russman <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 17:15:39 +0100
- To: LibreOffice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
p.397. ### Arrows in menu path.
p.399. code 522. Arrows in menu path.
code 532. "Some more functions" should be "Some functions".
p.401. "Arguments" and "Arguments in functions". Where else would you get an argument?
"Autocorrect changes". Why not combine with "Autocorrect,options"?
p.402-3. Move "documents" to next page, where the subheadings are.
p.403. "export directly to PDF" and "exporting to PDF" No point in having both when they point to the same page.
p.405. "menus, modifying" and "menus, modifying entries"
p.406. "Properties" and "Properties dialog". Properties by itself makes very little sense.
"rotating images" should be combined with "rotation, chart"
p.407. "styles, assign to shortcut keys" and "styles, assigning to shortcut keys" duplication.
OK, that's your lot!
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Appendix C and index||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Developer documentation - debugger related
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Appendix C and index
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: [libreoffice-marketing] Fwd: Feature comparison: LibreOffice - Microsoft Office in the Wiki
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Appendix C and index