[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Developer documentation - debugger related
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Developer documentation - debugger related
- From: Jesso Murugan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 10:50:54 +0300
- To: email@example.com
I've been pecking at the LibreOffice source code recently and I am
documenting stuff as I make some sense of it.
so I just thought I'd let you know about my plans.
If you find this ( https://gist.github.com/3038116 - incomplete) remotely
useful, I can
edit/add things according to your needs/workflow.
Note that I have just started this and further I am totally new to the code
and I could be wrong (btw, the whole thing is littered with question marks
I am not confident). So maybe other developers can correct me as I proceed?
Do let me know if you have any comments/suggestions.
- Jesso Clarence Murugan
* You can use all my submissions under any Creative Commons Licence
(if that's what you are using for documentation).
* Yo can find the same at
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Developer documentation - debugger related||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 8: Using Pivot Tables
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Tutorial - Base to PostgreSQL via SDBC 0.8.1
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide Chapter 8: Using Pivot Tables
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Developer documentation - debugger related