[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Eliminate points in Draw
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Eliminate points in Draw
- From: PeeWee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 05:25:44 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
On the Edit Points toolbar there is a tool called Eliminate Points.
The explanation in LO Draw help and version 3.4 of the guide do not explain
what this tool is for. The following is the text extracted from Draw help:
"Marks the current point or the selected points for deletion. This happens
in the event that the point is located on a straight line. If you convert a
curve or a polygon with the Convert to Curve icon into a straight line or
you change a curve with the mouse so that a point lies on the straight line,
it is removed. The angle from which the point reduction is to take place can
be set by choosing LibreOffice Draw - Grid in the Options dialog box"
I understand how to convert a curve to a line, but I cannot get this
Eliminate Points tool to work.
Also why have an Eliminate Points tool when there is already a tool called
Delete Points, which is very simple to use.
Can anybody shed some light on this one or point in the right direction to
find the information.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Eliminate-points-in-Draw-tp3993440.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Eliminate points in Draw||Martin Fox <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Eliminate points in Draw||kedarnath <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 2: Entering, Editing and Formatting Data
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Eliminate points in Draw
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide chapter 2: Entering, Editing and Formatting Data
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Eliminate points in Draw