[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)
- From: Dan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:08:32 -0400
- To: email@example.com
Sanket Sharma wrote:
Hi,Use this email address: David Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>. If you can help, he will probably appreciate it.
While looking for some documentation on Alfresco, I came across this wikipage -> http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Help_Wanted#LibreOffice_Alfresco_Implementation (The last on at the bottom of the page) The page says:
LibreOffice Alfresco Implementation
The LibreOffice project uses Alfresco to manage technical documentation. They are looking for help customizing their Alfresco implementation (folder structure, permissions, minor Share user interface tweaks, workflow, etc.).
Primary contact: David Nelson
Which says that the LibreOffice project is looking for people with Alfresco knowledge to help them with their Alfresco implementation. While I may not be a pro, but I would love to contribute in any way I can. I have worked on other open source projects and have made contributions here and there and have extensive experience in Document management and ECM.
So, are you guys still looking for help with Alfresco? Can I help? if Yes, How do I get started?
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)||Jean Weber <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)||Sanket Sharma <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Contribution (Alfresco)