[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Setting default page size
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Setting default page size
- From: PeeWee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 01:23:14 -0700 (PDT)
- To: email@example.com
I am little puzzled with LO Draw 3.5.
How do you set Draw so that it opens with the default page size of A4?
I have all the options set so that Draw uses the printer metrics for
formatting, yet each time I open Draw the page size is Letter. Being in
Europe my default page size on the printer is A4.
This did not arise when I did the Impress guide, because Impress does not
use a paper size for the slides.
Some help woould be appreciated.
View this message in context: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Setting-default-page-size-tp3990681.html
Sent from the Documentation mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Setting default page size||Tom Davies <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Setting default page size||PeeWee <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Weird stuff department: Why everything needs last-minute checking
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Setting default page size
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Calling all active LibreOffice people in Australia & New Zealand
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Setting default page size