[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] getting started with base database
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] getting started with base database
- From: Luc Castermans <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:59:30 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
2012/6/10 Dan Lewis <email@example.com>:
> Luc Castermans wrote:
>> Dear all,
>> I´m in the process of translating the Getting Started with Base
>> document to Dutch.
>> It would help if I could have the database file (.odb) which is build
>> in the document.
>> Base throws errors at me which I do not understand, something to
>> improve by the way!
>> So I cannot continue making the screenshots, hence cannot complete the
>> Help is appreciated !!
> I have been using this database for the Getting Started with Base for
> both LibreOffice and AOO.
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] getting started with base database||Luc Castermans <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] getting started with base database||Dan Lewis <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Could make a little change on template please?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Weird stuff department: Why everything needs last-minute checking
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] getting started with base database
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Could make a little change on template please?