[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Table Euro2012
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Table Euro2012
- From: Martin Peruchena <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 18:09:19 -0300
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Klaibson, first of all great initiative.If am I right I found a little
mistake in GP and GA formulas.
For example, H5=Q5+Q7+S10 instead of Q5+Q8+S10
I just test for Group A and B but it seems like a generic issue.
On Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 3:48 PM, Klaibson Ribeiro <email@example.com> wrote:
> This file is for soccer lovers. This file is table of Euro2012. Created in
> LibreOffice Calc.
> Good luck for your selection national.
> Download here - http://www.libreofficefordummies.com/?p=38
> Klaibson Ribeiro
> Dicas de LibreOffice - www.libreofficeparaleigos.com<
> Tips on LibreOffice - www.libreofficefordummies.com
> Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to
> Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
> List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
> All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be
Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: http://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|[libreoffice-documentation] Table Euro2012||Klaibson Ribeiro <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Weird stuff department: Why everything needs last-minute checking
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Calc Guide 3.4
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Table Euro2012
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Weird stuff department: Why everything needs last-minute checking